Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Week 3 of the challenge

I've been a bit of a naughty girl this week, I admit. I caved in and bought Sally Hansen's Mega Shine topcoat, not only because it was recommended as an even better alternative to Seche Vite and I want my nails to be perfect, but also because I'm not so sure this is available in Poland... Same for the mini Burt's Bees hand salve I got to keep in my handbag (it's actually so tiny that I could keep it in my wallet!). I'm not too proud of myself, but hey, none's perfect. Still, to exercise my willpower even a tiny bit, I decided not to use these two things until I fly back.

By trying to use up as many products as I can before the travel, I discovered what most probably had been breaking me out. I threw out my face wash even though there was still some left in the bottle and stopped using an enzymatic exfoliator I had, and my skin is much clearer now. I've been also adding a couple of drops of tea tree oil onto a cotton pad dampened with a toner to wipe my face after washing it, maybe this also helped?

On the positive side of things, I received this super cute award from Ondine and Tali; thank you so much girlies, you've made my day!
The rule is to name 6 things that made you happy today, but the same as Tali, I have to cheat and include last 24 hours because it's only 12 pm :)
1. I had a lovely lunch with my fiance at our favorite sushi place
2. We booked our honeymoon trip to Cyprus
3. I climbed another 5.9 route and it was a bit overhung
4. Fiance's wedding suit arrived from Toronto and we're having a fitting today
5. I rearranged some things at home and it looks better that way
6. I've just indulged in my favorite cappuccino and read new posts from blogs I'm following

I tag:
Michelle at Lipstick Rules

Thanks for stopping by, mes cheries! xxx

11 comments:

  1. Thank you for tagging me! And commenting and following my blog. I will do this tonight. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wrote about this! thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea for the contest, hun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your award. Your blog is very elegant - I like it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @NutriGirl: You're welcome, dear, I just love your blog, it's so inspirational!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @OceanDreams: Ahhhn, thank you so much, sweetie! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. you're going to have an amazing honeymoon! cyprus...how lovely! please keep us updated with the wedding plans ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. @fantastic: If you'd like to know about my wedding plans, I'll certainly blog about them! xxx

    ReplyDelete