Sunday, June 13, 2010

Rocaille of the Day: Golden Touch

It may have been the hottest day of the year so far and I had a) an exam to pass b) two classes to teach c) an appointment at the doctor's, with the extensive use of public transport in between. Yes, I felt sweaty and sticky, but with my favorite skirt on, a teeny tiny bit prettified.


Light grey t-shirt: C&A
Skirt: Camaieu
Gold sandals: Spring
Necklace: Reserved
Leather bag: Quiosque



Hair was put up in a bun and slept on; it looked pretty in the morning, but fell a great deal throughout the day. On the lips: Sleek Pout Polish in Perfect Plum. Interestingly, it didn't melt in the pot, so I reckon you can even take this one with you to the beach.


I'm so glad you liked the last one, lovelies, and I hope you enjoy this outfit as well! I picked up a very nice pair of flowery summer pants and new sunglasses yesterday and I'm planning to feature them quite soon, so keep your eyes peeled for that! Have a fabulous Sunday evening! xxx

12 comments:

  1. LOVE it!!! you look so fresh and beautiful xx
    can't wait to see more FOTD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Marina: Thank you dear, I can always count on you :) xxx

    @Olenka: When I saw it in the store, I knew it had to be mine! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are stunning, such a fabulous figure and immaculate taste! I can't wait for more posts like this!

    Nice that you're still getting some use from our swap goodies too!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. @loveaudrey: Thank you, sweetie! I'll email you as soon as I settle a bit in the US for another swap if you're up for it, I absolutely love and use all of the goodies! Just painted my tootsies with Barry M Raspberry yesterday :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfectly summery! You look beautiful Rocaille! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look beautiful, that skirt is so cute!
    Be careful though, we kinda want to steal your bag - it's absolutely gorgeous!

    xx

    thebeautybite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look lovely!:D

    http://allthingsmarie.blogspot.com/
    BEAUTY. FASHION. DESIGN.
    ...and everything girly under the sun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty and girly! Flowy skirts are the best on the hottest days. :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you ladies so much for all your lovely words, I'll keep my Outfits of the Day comin'! xxx

    ReplyDelete