Friday, September 10, 2010

Favorite Trends for Fall

Yes, it's coming... Streets are getting grey, windy and slick with drizzle. However, that's not how I like to think about fall. Because it can be fun. Just look:

photos via weheartit.com

1. Chunky knits & earthy shades. Oh, how much I love thee. Soft plaits againts goosebumpy skin and those rich hues of burgundy, plum, reddish browns and dark purples.
2. Laced up ankle boots. Simple and stunning. There's something Victorian about them that makes my heart skip a beat; but will I be able to walk in these heels on slippery sidewalks? We'll see...
3. Knee high socks. Or even higher. Trendy toasty toes that make me feel a little girl again.
4. Long scarves. I love scarves full stop, no matter the season. They make more sense in fall and winter though.
5. Beehives. With an optional pretty head band. What can I say, I have a soft spot for anything sixties.
6. Berry lips. I am soo not bored with these every time they're back come September. Now, wearing a dark lip is not just my thing, it's fashion.
7. Purple nails. How cool are these?!
8. Big mugs of tea/coffee and a great read. Hand me this blanket, hun.

What are your favorite trends for fall? xxx

2 comments:

  1. I totally agree with you, I'm so excited for fall to come! :D I also love scarves. I have been collecting scarves, Can't wait to wear them! lol :D Come check out my blog!

    mkupfrk07.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's difficult for me to get excited for fall, because I enjoy summer so much..but these images definitely help! I'm excited for the berry lip, and even some of the warm clothes :) just not the rain puddles that splash me.. ;)

    ReplyDelete