Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Smokey grey and bronze FOTD

Hello my sweeties, just a really quick post for you today... I got up early in the morning and went swimming, just to be rewarded with a terrible headache right now :( I'm trying to ignore the message my body is sending me here...

So today, instead of pairing my bronze with browns or my greys with blacks I did a little mix of the two. In fact I really like jewellery combining gold and black, and this is a little bit twisted version of that combo.


Well, the camera definitely washes it out. I just used my 78 e/s palette on my eyes, Bourjois Rouge Corail blusher on my cheeks and GOSH Darling lipstick. I know this is not terribly summery or anything, but I was in the mood for smokey eyes :)

What is your favorite smokey color combo?

2 comments:

  1. You look stunning. very sophisticated!what look are you planning for the wedding?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I don't know about my wedding make-up yet - I was thinking recently maybe something Audrey Hepburn-esque, minus the brows. My cousin has found a good MUA who could take care of me, but I don't know yet if he will be willing to; he's a celebrity make-up artist and might not have the time :(

    ReplyDelete