Friday, August 28, 2009

One week before the big day

It was a super busy week for me. I'm still working (until Monday), arranging things for the wedding and had to get at 5 am each day from Monday to Thursday. I wanted to post something about the wedding, but I'm too tired and tomorrow's my hen's night. It's a complete surprise, I know absolutely nothing, I'm only advised to eat a hot meal before and wear a white bra (sic!). I can't wait to see what the girls have come up with :)

Tomorrow I'm hoping to squeeze in a little post about the surprise gifts I made for my girlies, so watch out for that. For now, I'm leaving you with one of my favorite photos of me and my family which was undigged and used for a short film I created to be shown during the wedding reception.

Amazing how big basketballs were once...

8 comments:

  1. Such a lovely picture - I wish you all the lucj and joy in the world in the run up to your big day, and hope you and your future husband have a long and happy life together - stay best friends and the rest will follow! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. one week to go...you're almost there, and it's going to be such a success :) all the best to you during these next few days..breathe deep and enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. One more week!!Remember to take moments on your wedding day to savour it all as it does go fast. I wish you and your husband to be all the best!!

    Michelle
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Jen: Thank you, sweetie! It's all quite stressful right now, but I hope that when my fiance arrives here from Canada I'll feel a lot better! xxx

    @Ane: Inhale... Exhale... Much better :) Thank you! xxx

    @Michelle: I'll try my best to focus and remember the special moments! I already have a complete plan of the day and it's going to be super busy, there'll be something going on all the time! Thank you :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh sooo exciting! So soon..... :))!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Tali: I think it hasn't really struck me yet! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This photo is so beautiful... Lovely family! Hope the last week goes well and won't be too stressful for you! Take care, sweetie. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Natalia: Thank you, hun :) It's Monday and I'm not too stressed apart from dreaming about the wedding every night... Cheers :) xxx

    ReplyDelete