Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Continuous Coral FOTD

This is so overdue I'm not even sure I can recall correctly what products I used... A fun look nevertheless, it somehow reminds me of rainforest.


Face:
100% Pure Tinted Moisturizer with Fruit Pigments in Creme
MAC Studio Finish concealer in NW20
Physician's Formula Healthy Wear SPF50 Powder in Translucent Light
Physician's Formula Organic Wear Face Sculpting Trio in Tan Organics - you can see the full effect of the beautiful highlighting powder it comes with in the last photo


Eyes:
Wet'n'Wild Khol eye pencil in Taupe for the brows
Benefit F.Y. eyes primer
Coastal Scents 76 pallette for the greens on the lower lashline
Physician's Formula Organic Wear Face Sculpting Trio in Tan Organics - I used the bronzer and highlighter to enhance the shape of my eyes
Covergirl Lash Blast Length mascara in Very Black
Benefit Eye Bright on the lower waterline


And, finally, the lip color that inspired the look: Revlon's Colorstay Mineral Lipglaze in Continuous Coral, a perfectly juicy, scorching orangey coral infused with beautiful gold shimmers. It goes even better with a tan!

Hope you enjoyed this one, and as much as I don't want to admit it, I guess this would be the last summery look I did this season... I do however crave some autumnal plums already. What was your favorite shade of the summer and what is your favorite shade of autumn? xxx

13 comments:

  1. This is definitely a fun look.:D I like dark reds.:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, hun! Dark reds are perfect all year round... you just reminded me of my fav cherry red lippie :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. edgy and fun look. I like the eye! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! It's so natural, but at the same time has that pop! Hmm...I love corals for summer and for Fall/Winter, I love the neutrals-bronzes, browns, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm definitely in the same camp as you, corals all the way for me in the summer, and as for neutrals... I love them all year round! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's really cute ! I like how it looks :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would've never thought of that combo. Great job! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey, that's such a cool look. I love how natural it looks and at the same time it's quirky and fun! Am a very big fan of the natural look and neutral tones.
    Love your blog, check out mine if you get the chance!
    http://emmalondonuk.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much girls, I'm glad you enjoyed the look! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look amazing! I've been so bad at commenting lately but I have been reading. :-)

    Michelle
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Michelle, you're such a busy lady with your fab blog, work and kids that I'm surprised you're able to keep up with so many things at once! Thank you, lovely :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the eyes & lips! My favourite shade for eyes is always purples:) Compliments my green eyes.

    ReplyDelete