Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Sinful Colors 'Hot & Sour' NOTD

Direct sunlight

Indirect natural light

'Hot & Sour' is a very classic creamy red, neither yellow nor blue-toned; think red hot chili peppers and fire hydrants. In the photos, I layered two coats of the polish over a base coat and finished with a layer of Seche Vite only to prolong wear since the shine on this one was very decent without additional help. It applied easily without bubbling, dragging or streaking which I find true for all of my Sinful Colors polishes. I'm on my 5th day now, and while there's noticeable tip wear (how could there not be any with all the cooking and dishwashing?!), still no chipping in sight. I'd say, for $2, I can't possibly expect more from a nail polish.

What's gracing your nails at the moment? xxx

5 comments:

  1. That's a beautiful colour :) currently I'm obsessed with this gunmetal grey coloured varnish I've had for so long :) and Chanel rouge-noir x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gunmetal grey sounds very chic... I'm also lemming a very dark red! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a gorgeous color on you! And yes, they are a great steal! hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a classic color
    Come Follow and Vote for me xxo

    ReplyDelete