Yes, it's coming... Streets are getting grey, windy and slick with drizzle. However, that's not how I like to think about fall. Because it can be fun. Just look:
2. Laced up ankle boots. Simple and stunning. There's something Victorian about them that makes my heart skip a beat; but will I be able to walk in these heels on slippery sidewalks? We'll see...
3. Knee high socks. Or even higher. Trendy toasty toes that make me feel a little girl again.
4. Long scarves. I love scarves full stop, no matter the season. They make more sense in fall and winter though.
5. Beehives. With an optional pretty head band. What can I say, I have a soft spot for anything sixties.
6. Berry lips. I am soo not bored with these every time they're back come September. Now, wearing a dark lip is not just my thing, it's fashion.
7. Purple nails. How cool are these?!
8. Big mugs of tea/coffee and a great read. Hand me this blanket, hun.
What are your favorite trends for fall? xxx