Monday, January 31, 2011

Rocaille of the Day: Violet and Vest

Just a quick Saturday outfit post for you, lovelies - I know I've been slacking in posting these! Truth be told, most week days when I stay at home I just throw on some tee and my Victoria's Secret PINK sweatpants; not very exciting, right? I do however try to make a bit of effort for the weekends when we run some errands or eat out.


This outfit features some of my all time favorite pieces: my 'Viking' boots, these black shorts with a slight retro feel, a military-inspired vest and a purple animal print scarf. I really like wearing shorts with bright-colored tights, and vests are a fun way to dress up an ordinary top.

Scarf: Tally Weijl
Top: H&M
Vest: H&M
Shorts: Promod
Tights: ?
Boots: Ecco


I hope you're having a great start of the week so far... and see you in February! x

7 comments:

  1. whit whoo! Purple is a great colour for you. Loving your hair! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love purple too, especially in fall/winter! Thanks, darling :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look lovely! I have purple shorts, I could mirror your look with opposite colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this outfit, it's fun and bright.:D

    Loving your hair with it.:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Marie Ella: That would be fun! I have to get more of these shorts, they're so easy to wear.

    @Marie: Thank you, sweetie! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this outfit - it really suits your haircut, if that makes sense! It's a really gamine kind of look and I love it :) PS: parcel nearly ready! I was thinking of adding a couple of things so you have a bit more variety (you'll see what I mean once you've opened it, haha) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Cami: Hahah, I think I know what you mean... I'm thinking of going more into that direction next time I visit the hairdresser (or barber shop, to be completely honest). Your little package is almost ready too; just make sure to message me your address! Take care, lovely x

    ReplyDelete