Monday, April 30, 2012

In My Shopping Bag This Month...

That's what self-imposed limited make-up budget does to a beauty addict...


Cat-eye sunglasses: Nine West at TJMaxx, Sunglasses case: Corinne McCormack at TJMaxx, Elemis Tranquil Touch Exotic Stars set at Nordstrom Rack (candle, bath oil, body wash, body cream)

Elemis Tranquil Touch candle, Thierry Mugler Angel mini perfume at eBay, Clinique Gel Eyeliner in True Black at Clinique.com, feather necklace at Forever 21

O.P.I Nail Lacquers in Panda-Monium Pink, A Oui Bit of Red and The One That Got Away (all three currently being discontinued), Revlon Colorstay nail polish in Calla Lily, Color Club nail polish in Metamorphosis at RiteAid

bdellium tools brushes: Precision Kabuki Airburshed Effect Brush no. 957, Large Overall Shadow Eye Brush no. 778, Shading Blending Eye Brush no. 776, Precision Eye and Brow Brush no. 957 at bdelliumstore.com

Sam Edelman Purple Calypso Quilted Flats at Nordstrom Rack, The GAP Tri-Blend Raglan Ts in Casual Coral and Blue Iris, The LOFT mint tank top, Ann Taylor Petite Back Zip Striped 3/4 Sleeve Top

Grey and apricot skirt at Camaieu, apricot scarf, crochet lace front cardi at Mojito (all gifts from my parents back at home)

What have you been shopping for this month?

5 comments:

  1. I love your edelman flats---- the royal blue color is something I find eyeing this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love all of your choices! i myself have 2 bdellium brushes and i think they're fantastic. been meaning to get more, the 957 looks especially enticing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh - love your purchases! This month I've been loading up on lipsticks, lip glosses and clothes in preparation of my trip to Hawaii in 2 weeks!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooo, Bdellium Tools are dream to work with! I LOVE my Bdellium Tools brushes. Hope you will enjoy yours too!

    ReplyDelete