Friday, February 25, 2011

Rocaille of the Day: Parisienne

What more can I say, I was feeling very French that day... To avoid confusion among the newer readers, I am NOT French - just aspiring to be, and in this great country, being European is often close enough. But I'm joking, of course.


Can you tell which fashion icon inspired my new haircut?

Body suit: vintage
Full high-waisted skirt: H&M
Black tights: ?
Patent leather shoes: Ryłko (which is a Polish company with amazing designs)
Pearl earrings: Bijou Brigitte
Dogeared 'Pearls of Wisdom' necklace
Pandora bracelet

I like this outfit. Again, it features some of my favorite wardrobe pieces: the skirt I had to have the moment I laid my eyes on it in the store, and the shoes were just too quirky to pass up.

Eyes: L'Oreal HIP 'Midnight Blue' cream eyeliner
Cheeks: Milani 'Luminous' blusher
Lips: NYX Mega Shine lipgloss in 'Dolly Pink'
Nails: Essie Holiday 2010 'Hot Coco' nail polish

Have an amazing weekend, my lovelies! We'll be probably hitting the slopes again, I've heard there's fresh snow... and maybe, just maybe, there could be a hint of sunshine? x

10 comments:

  1. You look GORGEOUS my dear, as ever. The skirt is beautiful and your hair style suits you perfectly. Tres chic!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, as usual! And totally my style!I wear this kind of outfit a lot in Spring. And I actually bought a dress today that looks a lot like your top in terms of pattern and color.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @loveaudrey: Thank you, sweetheart!

    @Marie Ella: Oh, I need some new dresses! I might haul some next month, me thinks... And floral tops are my favorites! x

    @Catanya: Thank you, lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh love your outfit! Specially the lipstick colour!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohhh myyy gawsh!!!! YOU'RE SO GORGEOUS! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous! this outfit is beautiful, blue is one of my favourite colours to wear and it suits you so well!
    can't believe its just lipgloss you're wearing, it's so pigmented..love it!
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Nikki: It's actually just a gloss, soon to be reviewed with swatches! x

    @kAy: Thank you, sweetie :)

    @A Certain Vintage: I think girls with cooler pink undertones in their skin look good in blue as long as it's not too washed out. And the gloss is amazing! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wyglądasz pięknie! Jak Audrey Hepburn :) A na tym zdjęciu www.absolutely.net/Audrey_Hepburn wygląda dokładnie jak Ty! Całość cudna - fryzurka, makijaż, ubiór. Jestem pod wrażaniem :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. awww so adorable! Love ur style! and that blush colour is stunning!

    ReplyDelete