Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Drugstore gems: Miss Sporty Lasting Colour Nailpolish

I decided to do my pedicure today and I've  rediscovered and fallen in love again with my Miss Sporty Lasting Colour nail polishes. I have only two shades in my possession (have to get some more this summer!), but they're both gorgeous!


On the left we have shade no. 206 and on the right no. 215, amazing muted coral that I'm wearing on my toes right now (didn't take a photo of this, my feet aren't overly fascinating, tee hee).

The greyish beige is a pearl finish whereas the coral is a creamy matte. I used to wear the beige shade on my nails all the time, and I got lots of compliments on it, but no one believed me that it was just the cheap Miss Sporty nail polish! They're both easy to apply (but you need 2 coats), not streaky, reasonably fast-drying and long-lasting. I like the simple design of the bottle, which carries 7 ml of nail polish, and the brush allowing quite a precise application. But the best part is that each of them costs about 2 pounds (that's what I found on their UK website, which is silly; I bought mine in Poland and they were like 1 pound each).

I also tried their Mini Me Concealer in light, which in terms of quality was quite good for the price (2.50 pounds, again, it's approx. 1 pound cheaper in Poland) and definitely a good product to have in your make-up bag for touch-ups on the go, as well as Mini Me Eyepencil in Grizzly (medium brown); this one is a little bit too soft and not pigmented enough in my taste, but for the price, you can't really complain.

Have you tried any Miss Sporty products? How do you like them?

1 comment:

  1. I've never tried miss sporty though have looked at their polish in the passing. I'm not a fan of Pearl finish polishes so tend to go for matte so might have a look at the old coral!!

    ReplyDelete