Friday, May 8, 2009

Third place winner in Illamasqua contest!

Well, it's certainly my lucky week... I'm a third place winner in Mizz Worthy's Illamasqua contest! Check out the second and first place at Mizz Worthy's blog.

I've already chosen my prize and I will certainly show you once it arrives, which may take some time... I'm so happy that my work has been acknowledged, especially that it was my first make-up contest ever! It really boosted my confidence and I will be entering other competitions as well. I've already planned my look for Laura's Barbie contest (as promised!) and I have some ideas for other contests too, so look out for that!

Thanks again to Mizz Worthy and Krystle for running the contest and all their kind words :)

7 comments:

  1. Ohhh my GOSH!!! Congratulations!! That is ah-mazingg! You must be so excited :D I knew you would get something, you so deserved to! Yay!!! Can't wait to see your Barbie contest entry!! I hope you join my contest too :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, hun! I am really excited, and Mizz Worthy is such a sweetheart! Oh, I will defo give your contest a try, I have a little idea for that, but don't know yet how it will turn out :) Take care! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations - your entry was amazing and you should be really proud of yourself!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yaaaay! You did such a fantastic job im so glad it got such an awesome acknowledgement!Congratulations!!xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all, my beautiful bloggers! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Congrats on your Illamasqua look! Great blog, come stop by mine to say hello and take a look around! Hope to see you there.
    xx Belle

    ReplyDelete