Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Silver FOTD

Just a quick post to show you what I came up with in the subject of silver eye look which I talked about in my post about self-tanners and bronzer. I feel like you must be utterly bored with seeing my face again, but there's not much else I can post about make-up right now, so bear with me.



I just used some silver shades from my 78 palette and then a bit of darker grey on a fluffy brush to softly define the crease. Then I blended it out with matte white eyeshadow up to the brow bone. I also smudged some black kohl eyeliner on the upper and lower lashline, and finished the look with black mascara on top and bottom lashes.

On my cheeks I am wearing Coastal Scents Essence mineral blush, which is a beautiful rosey/ mauve shade with matte finish. On the lips I have GOSH 0054 lipgloss, a Barbie pink with fine silver shimmer.

I'm feeling a bit low today and I sort of lack some inspiration for my blog. I don't know what would you guys be interested in seeing/ reading about here. If anyone has any suggestions/ requests, please let me know.

Thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

  1. Thats beautiful! Your makeup always looks completely impeccable! Your skills are awesome!xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. No way, could never be bored with your beautiful face, you always look stunning!! I love the silver, I think you can pull off any colour of the rainbow. I love reading every single one of your posts, they are always fascinating to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Steph: Thank you, hun! It's not always impeccable, but thank you nevertheless! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Sarah: You're such a sweetheart! I also enjoy reading your blog, it's very creative and inspirational :) Take care! xxx

    ReplyDelete